08 October, 2008

Blog Action Day

This year Blog Action Day is October 15th. The subject is poverty. I'm posting the video as a call to any of you who feel you might have something to say on the subject. There are many kinds of poverty. One is lack of money or the things one needs to live. I can think of a few more, though, poverty of spirit being among them.

But I'm not here to preach. I just want to listen to whatever you have to say. I'll be reading like crazy on October 15th. Will I be reading you?


Blog Action Day 2008 Poverty from Blog Action Day on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be reading you :) not sure what I'll be writing, though! this is such a blog event-intense month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora VJ,
    I will have to put some thought into this one, though I think poverty of spirit certainly is one area that might warrant exploration, particularly in the western world. What I see happening in the states with the republican polarizing the election through race and religion to me indicates very much a lack of spirit. Amongst other things. I decided to take my own advice and just headed out for a lovely day with Charlie and his cousin by a mountain river, and just let the moment be. I wrote about it and I guess in a way it fits in with this, so maybe I will let that stand. Renewing our spirits from impoverishment in our own ways. You rock VJ. Have a lovely day.
    Aroha,
    Robb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pavrotrouge:

    Welcome. I'll be over to see what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robb:

    After yesterday's election I need a little of that nature medecine, too, though it's hard or me to get into the country nowadays.

    I'll be over to your blog to see what you have to say and maybe soak up some peace from your pictures at least. :)

    ReplyDelete